Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shopping & Talking

Today I got some time to go shopping by myself after work. I spent about an hour meandering around Target, then the same in Kohls. I got a few new shirts, some scrapbook stuff at Target, and my new favorite Vera Wang purse. I spent 1/3 of that time on the phone with my sis, so it was really great to catch up. It was really good to just have some alone time and to actually be able to enjoy shopping, rather than running in and out of the grocery store.
As for the talking part of the title, I got to talk to two of my best friends this week. Since they are in Seattle, our one on one times consist of phone calls now. It was really good to just be able to talk with them each for a few hours and to really pour out our hearts, share some laughs, and get excited about Aubree's wedding!!! Oh yea, I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding in May!
Tomorrow morning (6am!) I start working out at the gym. Ryan and I got memberships this weekend. I'm really excited to get back into shape and drop these post wedding pounds!
Tomorrow is black & white day at the preschool so I have to go figure that out...
sweet dreams, everyone.

No comments: